About Amy Wolff Interiors
Amy Wolff is an award-winning Scottsdale interior designer, decorator, and fine custom window treatments specialist. Amy is the only local professional who provides a unique Photo Vision of her window treatment designs – where illustrations are done to scale on photos of your actual windows. This gives you an extraordinary level of confidence in your design and fabric selections – and ensures that challenging, unique window designs will function properly and provide the designer the look you expect.
Amy was the first Scottsdale designer to offer a transparent, all-inclusive, Flat Fee System for her interior design projects. This assures you that all project elements have been clearly defined to provide time savings and exceptional value to every project.
Amy has been passionate about interior design her whole life. She started as a small child by choosing colors, area rugs, and even painting her bedroom. As an adult, she often helped friends and colleagues decorate their homes and offices. Amy has designed four of her own homes, so she understands how easy it is to become overwhelmed.
Amy had a career in advertising and marketing communications for over 20 years at the corporate level and at advertising agencies. She has worn many hats – from an ad agency VP/creative director, copywriter, and account supervisor, to corporate communications and production management positions – providing her with the unique ability to manage projects, vendors, timelines, and budgets to successful and beautiful results.
Amy has been highly honored to be trained and mentored by internationally acclaimed designers, decorators, and authors. In 2004, Amy pursued her interior design passion and started her business at a national franchise to gain extensive formal training. In 2010, Amy formed Amy Wolff Interiors to better respond to her clients’ needs.
Amy is a New Jersey native and moved to beautiful North Scottsdale in 2005 with her husband, Larry. Amy also enjoys travel, reading, and rescuing dogs and is an avid scuba diver.
- C.I.D. (Certified Interior Decorator) nationally recognized certification in the interior decorating profession through Certified Interior Decorators International (CIDI) – the only U.S. organization that provides standardized testing and accreditation exclusively for interior decorating professionals, less than 10% of decorators earn this accreditation.
- A.A. in Art and BA Magna Cum Laude in Communication (Seton Hall University, NJ).
- Certified Color Specialist – Advanced training through The Decorating Academy.
- Frequent advanced design, window treatment design, and commercial interiors training courses and conferences.
- Numerous interior design and decorating awards for residential and small commercial interiors.
- Professional Association of Dive Instructors (PADI) Advanced, Rescue, and Enriched Air certified scuba diver – numerous specialties including Bonaire Lionfish Hunter and Polynesian Shark Diver.
- CPR and Emergency First Response Certified
- Red Cross Pet CPR/First Aid Certified
Amy’s interior design philosophy is simple…
A professionally decorated space should bring you joy! Think about the pleasure you feel in one of your favorite places. And the process of creating that space should be fun, too!
A well-designed room must function adequately to suit your lifestyle. Whether it’s a kitchen, bedroom, or family room, we must consider traffic flow, ample seating, easy storage, proper lighting, etc. It doesn’t matter how beautiful a space is if it doesn’t function well.
Comfort is essential! This is your home, a place of warmth, safety, and wellbeing. For some, it means that the doggies can lay on anything they want; for others, a more formal, luxurious, and orderly look provides contentment. Amy will get to know what gives you the most comfort.